Imagine giving each one of your sales associates the ability to sell any product you have, anywhere in your organization, to any customer. Literally flattening your supply chain while enabling your associates to sell and receive immediate credit for each sales.
Your customers expect the conveniences of ecommerce – including access to all inventory and assortment — regardless of whether they’re shopping online or in the physical store. Endless Aisle enables you to meet your customer's expectations.
Endless Aisle also enables you to maximize the use of store real estate and deliver incremental revenue. In the current state of retail, maximizing space and driving incremental revenue couldn't be more important. You can increase product assortment and stop potential customers from walking out of your store empty handed. This becomes even more helpful with large and unwieldy items such as furniture or luggage.
One of the most understated benefits of Endless Aisle is the ability to retain margin by selling through at-risk inventory. Have styles that are slow moving or only physically present in certain regions? Not a problem with Endless Aisle. Open that inventory up to all customers in every store and allow your associates to drive sales with a large assortment.
Other benefits include:
• Start conversations, increase customer acquisition
• Increase touchpoints with customers
• Initiate client relationships
• Cloud-based fully redundant system
• Fast, secure, customizable (Public & Private Cloud options)
• Link retail with global e-commmerce
• Fully customizable – UI & Functionality
• Automated data synchronization
• Uses real inventory data
• Sort by store location, gender, size, color, etc.
• Leverages existing brand imagery
• High-resolution images, video, GIF, etc.
• Fast and secure
• Turnkey set-up and installation
• Tested and proven stable platform, hundreds of retail installations.
• Direct integration or Barcode scanning for associate commissions
• Third-party system integrations
• Gateway to MILO Clienteling
• The MILO Platform is hosted by Amazon Web Services
• Integrates with Oracle (ATG & Netsuite), SAP, Aptos (Epicor), Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), OCP, Full Circle, Scene7, Magento, and Shopify+.