You can't sell product if no one walks in your store.
MILO Digital Signage is the Trojan Horse for your retail stores. Slow the customer down with long cuts, slow motion, and beautiful imagery. That’s standard digital signage, but the F3G MILO Digital Signage goes far beyond the typical features we're all used to in digital signage.
A study conducted by FedEx concluded that "… almost eight in 10 (76 percent) American consumers enter a store they have never visited before based on its signs, and nearly seven in 10 (68 percent) have actually purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye."
Once you get them in the door you can also leverage the MILO digital signage platform to screen cast products from MILO Wearables / Apple Watch and extend the ability of MILO Clienteling and use the same screens to display MILO Endless Aisle. Additionally, you can use screens to educate your customers on fit and style. Control signage content from your desktop or smartphone, anywhere in the world. Schedule content, publish social widgets or videos, and stream content from your favorite sources.
Other features include:
• Devices – Manage content players by model and location, wifi and wired
• Screens – Manage screens by type (brand, size, resolution) and location
• Media – HD video, images, slide shows, social widgets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Scheduling – Set start and end dates and times for coordinated promotions and campaigns
• Complete Control – Control the media content on every screen from any location
• Custom Groupings – Push content to screen groups you create, like store windows vs. interior displays
• Increase touchpoints with customers
• Cloud-based fully redundant system
• Fast, secure, customizable (Public & Private Cloud options)
• Fast and secure
• Tested and proven stable platform
• Works with MILO Endless Aisle
• Works with MILO Wearables / Apple Watch
• Works with MILO Clienteling
• Works with MILO Merch
• The MILO Platform is served from Amazon Web Services
• Integrations built in for Oracle (ATG & Netsuite), SAP, Aptos (Epicor), Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), OCP, Full Circle, Scene7, Magento, and Shopify+.